Our Mission is to gather the largest list in the world of individuals who do not wish to recieve spam. We are working with the ISP's and Spam Companies to eventually provide a lasting and real-time feed of updated email accounts for those who are requesting to be removed proactively and automatically from any and all spam lists globally whenever possible.
- To develop an ongoing list of engaged individuals who wish to be opted out automatically from as many spam lists and servers as possible.
- To establish relationships with ISP's, Online Marketing & Advertising Companies and Spam Companies where they update their databases with our active list of opt out accounts.
- To continue to improve the processes and feeds for the broadest possible black listing anywhere on the internet.
- To encourage more people to register. Eventually we hope to get official Government recognition and legislative protection for our members much like the "Do Not Call List".
IT STARTS WITH YOU
The most important first step is to register. The larger the list, the more influence we have on legislators in pushing our mission to have legitimate recognition of this important issue and those who want help in reducing the burgen of continually increasing amounts of SPAM communication.registration
THE NEXT GENERATION
We need to think about the next generation of email and electronic media users. It's a long process to make change. We can start now to help our children have a less congested and SPAM riddled base of online communication.
- Take the time to opt out or remove yourself when possible
- Be careful not to register for unknown accounts
- Avoid free software and apps whenever possible
- Cancel or Delete accounts whenever possible. Reduce your online foot print.
TEENS & CHILD SAFETY
Educate your teens now. Our teens need to understand early on how to manage their online footprint and deal with how their information is proliferated on the internet.
- Monitor their Social Media accounts
- Limit Social Media time. Social Media can be very addictive
- Take time to understand the Social Media types your child is using
- Be engaged with them actively on Social Media platforms where possible
- Communicate openly with your Teen or Child of the dangers that exist online and in social media such as Predators, Bullies, Stalkers and other dangerous uninteded consequences.
Follow us on FACEBOOK
Subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest news and special offers.